Rolls Royce Phantom
A commanding presence is what you notice about the new Rolls Royce Phantom from the house of Land Rover. This car design is complemented by modern features to fulfill your passion of driving an SUV car. Complete creative this car is simply designed as modern luxury motor car. This model uses a unique chassis platform, body, interior, and retains traditional Rolls-Royce design cues that is mostly made by aluminum. The Phantom was included in a recall involving cars with a V8 or V12 engine from BMW in October 2010. This is done to develop a leak in the power braking system.
This unique design of Phantom comes from Sir Henry Royce himself. And the result is the definition of automotive design and technological perfection. Some of the additional features for model update are -LED door handle illumination, 21-inch cased forged aluminum alloy wheels, New front and rear door, new bidirectional double leading lights and more. It is one of the best car from Rolls Royce the look is unique traditional.
• Solid sterling silver “Spirit of Ecstasy” hood ornament.
• Red “RR” badges throughout the car’s exterior. Instead of the standard black badges.
• The coach lines are red and match the red hand painted rings around the wheel caps.
• The car is painted in “Dark Curzon”, which was nearly $30,000 extra and is exclusive to these 35 cars.
• Wheel caps are painted in “Dark Curzon” to match the body.
The instrumentation has a special anodized finish.
Tread-plates with “C.S. Rolls & F.H. Royce 4th May, 2004”
Special chassis plate on the cars B-post
The interior leather is in “Dark Curzon” to match the cars exterior.
The glove box when opened has the cars number and how many were produced. X/35.
The interior woodwork is made of a Figured Mahogany veneer with a distinctive silver inlay.